The Syrian Human Rights Committee has documented a total of seven people killed in Syria on Monday 14/10/2019, amongst them three children and two women.
In Idlib province three people were killed, amongst them a child and mother due to rocket shelling by the Syrian regime, targeting Al-Baarah village. Another woman was killed by Turkish border police (Jandarma) when she attempted to cross the border into Turkey.
In Deir El-Zour province two people were killed, one of which was killed by unknown forces in Al-Shuhayl city, the other was field executed in Al-Jarthy town by YPG militias.
One child was killed in Al-Raqqah province due to shelling by the Syrian regime which targeted Ain Issa camp. Another child was killed in Al-Hasakeh province by unknown forces, and was found with a bullet to the head in a farm near Al-Mushayrifah neighbourhood.
The Syrian Human Rights Committee managed to document the following names:
- Safaa Tareef Abu Bakr / Idlib – Ram Hamdan village / Killed by a Turkish Jandarma bullet when attempting to cross the border
- Child, Aamaal Mohamed Ali Al-Dibs, 10 years old / Deir Al-Zour – Alboukamal / Killed due to shelling by the regime on ‘Ain Issa camp
- Child, Omar Mohamed Bakkara, 14 years old / Al-Hasakeh – Al-‘Amiriyeh village / Found with a bullet to his head in Al-Hasakeh province
- Child, Mohamed Mousa Al-Skaf / Idlib – Al-Baarah / Killed due to shelling on the town
- Intisar Al-Raheem / Idlib – Al-Baarah / Killed due to shelling on the town
- Abd al-Majeed Al-Ali / Deir El-Zour – Al-Jarthy / Executed by YPG militias