The Syrian Human Rights Committee has documented a total of 13 people killed in Syria on Sunday 13/10/2019, amongst them one woman and one person killed under torture.
In Al-Raqqa province, six people we killed amongst them three people killed by the the YPG in Abu Karaya village due to their refusal in handing their car to the militia. Three others were killed due to a tow missile targeting their car by SDF militias, in Al-Ghazali village.
In Aleppo province, four people were killed due to a rocket targeting their car by SDF militias between Al-Mahsanli village and Arab Hasan.
In Al-Hasakeh province two people were killed due to shelling from the YPG targeting Al-Duwairah village in Ras Al-‘Ain. In addition to one person being killed under torture in a regime prison, in Daraa province.
The Syrian Human Rights Committee managed to document the following names:
- Aziz Hasan Al-Hamady / Al-Raqqah / Killed by a YPG bullet
- Mahmoud Hasan Al-Hamady / Al-Raqqah / Killed by a YPG bullet
- Rajab Al-Hamady / Al-Raqqah / Killed by a YPG bullet
- Mahmoud Obaid Al-Mostaif / Idlib – Al-Farjah Village / Killed due to car being targeted in Aleppo province
- Wissam Yasser Abu Halawa / Daraa – Sheikh Miskeen / Killed under torture in regime prisons