The Syrian Human Rights Committee has documented a total of seven people killed in Syria on Saturday 12/10/2019, amongst them one child and two women.
Four people were killed in Al-Hasakeh province, three of whom were field executed by Ahrar Al-Sharqiya rebel group, amongst them one woman. Another woman was killed by a Turkish Army sniper.
In the province of Deir El-Zour, one person was killed due to a landmine explosion in Abu Hamam town, and another was killed by an unknown bullet in Sweidan Al-Jazira town.
In Idlib province, one child was killed due to artillery bombardment by the Syrian regime on Kafr Roma village.
The Syrian Human Rights Committee managed to document the following names:
- Child, Yaqoub Yousef Shhadeh / Idlib – Kafr Roma / Killed due to shelling on the village
- Ramah Obaid Al-Hamd Al-‘Azzawi / Deir El-Zour – Al-Ashharah / Killed during to a landmine explosion
- Badri Obaid Al-‘Ani / Deir El-Zour / Killed by an unknown bullet in Sweidan Al-Jazira town
- Eeman Mohammed Shareef Al Talho / Al-Hasakeh / Killed by a Turkish Army bullet in Al-Qamishli
- Harfeen Khalaf / Al-Hasakeh / Field executed by Ahrar Al-Sharqiya rebel group