The Syrian Human Rights Committee has documented a total of eight people killed in Syria on Friday 11/10/2019, amongst them one child.
In Al-Hasakeh province, six people were killed amongst them three who were executed by SDF militias after they refused to fight in their ranks, and three others were killed due to a loaded-car explosion in Al-Qamishli.
In the province of Idlib, one person was killed due to an unknown explosion in the city of Salqeen. One baby from the province of Homs was also killed by a mortar shell which targeted the city of Nusaybeen on the Turkish border, by SDF militias.
The Syrian Human Rights Committee managed to document the following names:
- Bakr Qays Sulaymah / Al-Hasakeh – Ras Al-‘Ain / Killed by SDF militias
- Azeez Mahmoud Al-Saqr / Al-Hasakeh – Ras Al-‘Ain / Killed by SDF militias
- Jassem Khalil Al-‘Abawi / Al-Hasakeh – Al-‘Alouk Village / Killed by SDF militias
- Baby, Mohammed Omar / Homs / Due to shelling by SDF militias on Nusaybeen on the Turkish border
- Fady Adel Ibrahim / Al-Hasakeh – Al-Qamishli / Killed due to a loaded car-bomb