Many Syrians are executed or died under torture in the regime’s dungeons
The total number of victims documented by the Syrian Human Rights Committee on Wednesday 17th April 2019 reached 9 people of whom 2 children and 4 who were killed under torture.
In Hama province, 3 persons were killed of whom 2 were shot dead by unknown killers in al-Latamnah city, and a child was killed due to the explosion of a bomb left over from the shelling of Qamhanah town.
In Aleppo province, 3 persons were killed, one of whom by an unidentified persons in al-Bab city, and 2 under torture in the Syrian regimes prisons.
In Deir ez-Zor province, a child was killed due to the explosion of a hand grenade while playing with in Thiban village in the eastern countryside.
In Daraa province, a child was killed under torture in Palestine Branch after two months of arrest.
In Homs province, a person was killed under torture after 7 years of arrest.
SHRC documented the names of the following victims:
- Yaser al-Uksh / Homs – al-Hula/ under torture in the regime prisons.
- Child / Yahya Hamadah/ Hama countryside – Qamhana/ in a bomb explosion found thrown on the floor.
- Abdel-Kareem Abdel-Mo’ti al-Ghazal/ Hama countryside – Latamnah/ by unknown killers.
- Abdel-Razzaq Abdel- Mo’ti al-Sulaiman / Hama countryside- Latamnah/ by unknown killers.
- Mos’ab Abdel-Kareem al-Othman/ Aleppo –al-Bab/ assassinated by unidentified killers.
- Ali Mahmud al-Alouch / Aleppo – Dharet Awad / under torture in the regime prisons.
- Mohamad Mahmud al-Alouch – Dharet Awad / under torture in the regime prisons.
- Ahmad Hikmat Hamourah / Daraa –Jbab / executed in Palestine Branch after 2 month arrest.