The number of victims SHRC managed to document in Syria on Wednsday-13-6-2018 reached 17 people, amongst them 2 children and 3 women.
In Deir ez-Zor province 5 people were killed amongst them 3 due to the air strikes of the International coalition on al-Bagoz village, 1 due to landmine explosion planted and left by ISIS in Kishkia village and 1 shot by the Turkish borders guards while trying to infiltrate into the Turkish territories.
In Hasaka province 4 people were killed amongst them 3 due to the air strikes of the International coalition on al-Hardan village and 1 due to the lack of health services in Al-Mabroka camp.
In Aleppo province 4 people were killed due to the fall of a shell on Tishrin neighbourhood in Aleppo city.
In Idlib province 3 people were killed, 2 amongst them by an explosive device in Kafranbel city and 1 due to an explosion in Idlib city.
In Daraa province 1 person was killed by a military ambush laid by the regime forces at the outskirts of Sha’arah village in al-Lajat area.
SHRC managed today to document the following names:
- Subhi Motaz al-Diab/ Idlib- Karanbel / due to explosive device
- Ala-Deen Tino / Aleppo – Dar Azza/ due to explosion in Aleppo city
- Mo’ayad Abdul-Kareem al-Dalhoot/ Deir ez-Zor / shot by Turkish Gendarmes while infiltrating to Turkish territories.
- Mohamad Jasem al-Hamad al-Omran/ Deir ez-Zor – Mo-Hasan/ lack of health services in al-Mabrouka camp in Hasaka province.
- Yusuf Mohamad al-Dawood (12 years) Deir ez-Zor / due to landmine explosion planted and left by ISIS
SHRC – 13-6-2018