The number of victims documented by SHRC in Syria today are 11, including two women and eight children.
In Rif Dimashq, four were killed, three among them were killed during shelling on the two cities of Douma and Harasta, and died due to lack of medical aid as a result of the siege imposed on the Eastern Ghouta.
In Ar-Raqqah three were killed, two of whom died when a landmine left by ISIS exploded, and one person who suffered heart attack when militias at a checkpoint opened fire.
Two were killed in Deir Azzour when a landmine left behind by ISIS exploded. Two others were killed in Russian bombing on the town of Hzano, rural Idlib.
SHRC documented the following names of the victims:
- Khadijah Raihan/ Rif Dimashq- Douma/ Killed during shelling on the city
- Basima Rajab Fawaz/ Rif Dimashq- Douma/ Killed during shelling on the city
- (Child) Sana al-Sheikh Bazina/ Rif Dimashq- Douma/ Died due to lack of medicine and medical aid
- Khalid al-Halbuni/ Rif Dimashq- Harasta/ Died due to an injury he sustained when air raids targeted the residential areas of the city 10 days ago
- (Child) Fatima Khalid al-Khalifa al-Jarad/ 2 years/ Deir Azzour/ Died when a landmine exploded
- (Child) Jasim Khalid al-Khalifa al-Jarad/ 6 months/ Deir Azzour/ Died when a landmine exploded