The number of deaths documented by SHRC on Saturday 10/02/2018 was that of 15 people, including a child and a woman.
Eight people were killed in Idlib, seven of whom were killed by an explosive device in Idlib city and one person was killed by an explosive device in Khan Sheikhoun.
Four perished in Rif Dimashq in bombing on the cities of Madira, Saqba and Douma. In addition, two were killed in Deir Az-Zour by mines which were left by ISIS.
One person as reported to have been killed by Turkish bombing on the eastern side of Arab Wiran village in rural Afreen in the province of Aleppo.
The following names of victims were identified:
- Omar Reihan/ Rif Dimash- Madira/Killed due to bombing on Douma two days ago
- Ibrahim Saghirji/ Rif Dimash- Saqba/ Killed during bombing on the residential areas of the city
- Mohammed Mahmoud Ruslan/ Rif Dimashq- Douma/Killed during bombing on the city
- (Child) Taghreed al-‘Ayrout / Rif Dimashq- Douma/Killed during bombing on the city
- Mohammed Khaleef al-Mandeel / Deir Az-Zour- Hasarat/ Killed due to explosive device detonation close to Clock Roundabout in Idlib
- Fadi Hussein Ali al-Huwaish/ Deir Az-Zour/ Killed by land mine planted by ISIS in Ghraneej village
- Adnan Ibrahim Abu Akeed/ Aleppo- Afreen/ Killed by Turkish bombing on Arab Wiran