SHRC was able to identify more victims from those who died in rural Idlib yesterday (Sunday 07/01/2018).
In the raids on Al-Taman’a town, the following were killed:
- Mohamed Rahmoon and his children:
- Fatima Mohamed Rahmoon
- Amina Mohamed Rahmoon
- Khadeejah Mohamed Rahmoon
- Buthainah Mohamed Rahmoon
- Hussain Mohamed Rahmoon
- The wife of Hussain Rahmoon
- The children of Hussain Rahmoon:
- Tasneem Hussain Rahmoon
- Ayham Hussain Rahmoon
- Lamar Hussain Rahmoon
- Mussab Hussain Rahmoon
Meanwhile, the death toll of the Al-Fa’lul massacre victims, in Jarjanaz in southern rural Idlib, has risen to 12 civilians according to sources obtained by SHRC of civilian activists in the region.
The victims are:
- Dr Ahmed Abdul Kareem Al-Shahhad
- His wife, Lamya
- Their son Ibrahim Ahmed Al-Shahhad
- Their brother-in-law Hassan Ahmed Al-Abdullah
- His wife’s mother, Um Mohamed
- Abdullah Ahmed Al-Abdullah
- His wife, Maryam Al-Shahhad
- Their children:
- Farzat Mohamed Eid Al-Abdullah
- Mahmood Ahmed Al-Abdullah
Dozens of civilians were also injured, including women, children, elderly and men, due to bombing of civilians.
SHRC strongly condemns raids that target civilians, and considers these raids to amount to crimes against humanity and holds the perpetrators accountable for their crimes.