War planes targeted a building sheltering refugees close to Jamrak Naseeb on the Syrian-Jordanian border in Daraa, killing 10 people- all of whom were refugees from Homs- and injuring several others.
This incident is one of the few times in which war planes have targeted areas on the Jordanian border.
Victims identified include:
- Tasneem Imad Taqtaq (10 years)
- Sidra Ahmed al-Mosleh (1.5 years)
- Abdul Rahman Ahmed al-Mosleh (3 years)
- Imad Mohammed Taqtaq (a defected Captain) and his wife
- Mohammed Imad Taqtaq (5 years)