Approximately 90 people were killed in al-Tukhar village, north of Manbaj city in rural Aleppo, during bombing by the International Alliance at Tuesday dawn according to local activists in the city.
The village is also being subjected to bombing by “Democratic Syria”, a Kurdish group which is part of the Democratic Union Party- funded by the International Alliance- with the aim of driving out ISIS, which currently controls the area.
According to activists, the victims are:
- The son of Sa’eed al-Ahmed al-Sa’eed
- The son of Ahmed Ibrahim al-Awsi (2 people)
- The Kurdaghli family
- The family of Ameelid al-Zagheer (7 people)
- The family of Bakkar al-Ramadan (8 people)
- The family of Haj Mawilid al-Zagheer (5 people)
- The family of Hasan al-Ibrahim (6 people)
- The family of Rajab al-Qasoo (with the exception of Mohammed al-Rajab and his son Walid)
- The family of Sulaiman al-Dhahir (5 people- the whole family with the exception of Sulaiman)
- The family of Abd al-Mawaas (15 people)
- The family of Mahmoud al-Abd al-Rahman (8 people)
- The family of Mawaas Balkamil (with the exception of Mawaas and his son Khalid)
- The family of Mawilid al-Qasoo