Since the initiation of the ceasefire, which began at midnight on Saturday, numerous breaches committed by Syrian regime forces have been recorded to this hour (14.00 Damascus time), whilst no breaches on the part of the armed opposition forces have been recorded.
• In Latakkia, artillery forces of the Syrian regime targeted camps belonging to displaced people close to the borderline, only one hour and a half after the ceasefire began.
• Also in rural Latakkia, regime forces attempted an attack on Talat al-Baydaa’ at Saturday dawn, killing four members of the armed opposition battalions which control the area.
• In al-Ghanto, northern rural Homs, which lies under the control of the opposition, a mortar rocket fell. No injuries were documented.
• In Mazari’ Khan Sheikh, rural Damascus, two were killed and others injured when regime forces stationed in al-Kabusiah targeted the area with several rockets.
• Regime forces also targeted the town of Bala in rural Damascus with three surface-surface missiles and dozens of heavy artillery shells.
• At midday Saturday, helicopters released explosive barrel bombs on Kafranjah and Kanda in Jabal al-Akrad, whilst war planes flew above
• Regime forces stationed south of Daraya, rural Damascus, also began to shoot heavily
• At 13.00, regime forces stationed in al-Fouah (rural Idlib) targeted al-Sawaghiah town with several rocket-propelled grenades