On Friday 16/10/2015, war planes thought to be Russian, targeted the village of Kafr Karmeen, close to Sarmada, in eastern rural Idlib, at 1.30pm with six vacuum missiles, destroying six homes and killing 12 people, among them five children. Four others were injured.
Human rights documentation has revealed that the majority of victims of Russian air strikes are civilians. In fact, no difference has been shown in the targets of Syrian war planes and Russian war planes.
The victims of Kafr Karmeen are:
1. Jamila Musa Ramadan (60 years)
2. Abeer Mustafa Juwani, from al-Atarib (35 years)
3. Jamila Ahmed Abdullah (12 years)
4. Iman Abdullah Abdullah (2.5 years)
5. Mariya Abdullah Abdullah (1.5 years)
6. Hiba Abdullah Abdullah (5 months)
7. Uweish Ahmed al-Ali (2 years)
8. Sajee’ Salih al-Humeid, from Marimein