The city of Harasta (rural Damascus) was subjected to intensive bombing with heavy missiles and artillery, which targeted the local council buildings, as well as that of the civil defence and the civil police station of the city. Three people from the local council were killed as well as a member of the civil defence and a member of the police station, in addition to seven others that were killed when residential areas of the city were targeted.
Victims whose names were documented include:
1. Mohammed Mahfoud (Abu Adil) from the civil defence.
2. Mohammed Khaleel al-Dabeek (Abu Sameer) from the local council
3. Mohammed Nasooh al-Rayhani (al-Hamouriya) from the local council
4. Yamin Ayman Mahfoud al-Mulaqab (Abu Mahmoud) from the local council
5. Abul Rahman Shula al-Mulaqab (Abu Ammar) from the police station
6. Ayman Mahfoud (Abu Yasir)- Yamin Mahfoud’s father
7. Hussam Muslih
8. Mohammed Shakir Ahmed Shayban (Abu Ahmed)
9. Alaa’ al-Homsi (Abu Arab)
In addition to two bodies which have not been identified as of yet.