ISIS carried out two explosions in the city of Maari’ today, killing at least 15 people, and leaving tens injured.
The first explosion took place when a suicide bomber, identified by ISIS as Jarrah al-Ansari targeted a group of worshippers praying the sunset prayers. The second explosion took place in the village of Hoor Kalis in rural Aleppo when a car exploded close to a military battalion of the local opposition.
The following names of victims have been identified:
1. Yahya Zakariya al-Hafidh (Abu Maryam)- a leader of the Mujahideen
2. Abu Mariyah- the head of Al-Nusra in Maari’
3. Hazim al-Salih (Abu Najeeb)- a leader of the Shami Front
4. Luay Saleem Hafidh
5. Ali Hussein Mayiri
6. Subhi Hussein al-Faraj al-Najar
7. Hasan Ikrimah
8. Ali Hussein al-Nayef
9. The son of the judge Mustafa Sultan from Aleppo
10. Mohammed Saad Murshid al-Najjar
Also among those injured was the media activist Hammam Najjar (Abu Yazan al-Halabi).